Umm, holy smokes BlogHer ’12 came and went with the snap of my finger.
I’m home, recovering and attempting to get caught up on my emails, blog posts and well… work.
While I have some fun things to share from my trip, many of you have been asking for some pictures and highlights so here they are.
- Traveling to New York all by myself!! Big city girl headed to an even bigger city.
- I got to attend the McDonald’s Listening Tour breakfast and meet the President of the company!
- I got to hear Martha Stewart and Katie Couric speak
- Ran into Kooan Kosuke from the current season of Project Runway at Toho Shoji
- Visited MOOD Fabrics, Toho Shoji and M&J Trim
- Partied with some awesome people!
- Visited Time Square for the first time!
- Met the Pioneer Woman!!! Seriously BEST DAY EVER!! You may not know this, but I’m one of 400 people she follows on Twitter and she knew who I was when I introduced myself. #pinchmenow I got to talk to her for 10 minutes while others waited to meet her.
I have more to say on the good, bad and swag, but here’s a sneak peak for now.