1. Corduroy is coming back in fashion. A good pair of comfy cords in your closet is great because it can be paired with knit tops, blouses, and sweaters.
2. Having a couple great fall sweaters in your closet is a must. You can pair them with a layer tank or a collared shirt. Throw on a great medallion or chain to complete your outfit.
3. Capes are a great way to dress up your outfit. You can wear either a long sleeve or short sleeve shirt under it. Isn’t this super cute?!
6. Navy and blue look great together and when paired together can be very slimming. I would have never thought this, but I tried this outfit on and loved it! Very slimming and cute!!
7. Everyone should own a denim jacket. I know you probably all just gave yours to Goodwill and after hearing Stevie talk I was really glad I kept both mine in my closet. This is a great piece that can be paired with almost anything. And when I say almost anything I’m talking about not pairing it with denim jeans.
8. Maxi or High-Low Skirt: A great comfy way skirt to wear almost anywhere. This is seriously a must have for your wardrobe. It’s really cute and comfy on!!