- I’m absolutely swooning over these Bow and Arrow Leggings from Hello Apparel. I’m totally one of those mom’s that waits till the last minute to put together the perfect Valentine’s Day outfit for my daughter, so these are definitely on my must have list!! I mean how cute are the bows + arrows on the knees?! So cute!! Be sure to check out some of the other adorable pieces in their shop.
- I’ve been a huge fan of Red Letter Paper Company for some time now + I got to meet Stephanie, the brilliant and creative mind behind this adorable shop when I was at Influence Conference last year. I love being able to put a face to a name. She sent me these adorable cards for Valentine’s Day and I can’t wait to get them mailed off to friends!! I’m going to be the coolest penpal around. Not only are her cards super cute online, but you can’t help buy squeal at how equally cute they are in person as well. Here are the 3 I chose: Love has Caffeine + Not Sent from my iPhone + In Your Arms. Use code rts15 for 15% off your February purchase.
- Have you seen these Valentine’s Day White Bunny Plush toys from Fox in the Attic yet? ahhhhh!! So stinkin’ cute!! Aren’t you already thinking off all the adorable littles you can order these for? I know I am!! I won’t even tease you with all the other adorable goodness in her shop, you’ll have to pop over there and see for yourself.
- Lisa Leonard has to be one of my favorite online shops to browse. If I could afford it, I would seriously own one of everything! Right now I’m swooning over this Gold Connected Bracelet + am convinced it would make the perfect Valentine’s Day gift… *hint, hint Hubby! If you’re not a gold lover, don’t fret, Lisa has a wide variety of beautiful pieces in both gold + silver! Oh and today’s the deadline for Valentine’s shopping, so you better hurry and place that order!
- How adorable is this Valentine’s inspired garland from Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard?! These would make for a super cute photo shoot with your kiddos. I see a the perfect grandparent Valentine’s gift forming…..
Ok so tell me… Which one is your favorite?